Full Stack Developer (Intern)
Jan 2020 - April 2020
● Working with a team of 8 people for maintaining the Payments API responsible for Payment Processing.
● Fix Bugs and Tests different codes to pass certifications.
● Working on the Release Tracker project explained in projects in addition to daily tasks.
● Learning Asp.net and React fundamentals as a part of the term.
● Getting Agile / SCRUM experience as a part of Daily Stand-ups and bi-weekly sprints.
● Got training by B2 Payments Solutions on EVM and Contactless transactions.
2018 - 2020
● Became Supervisor after 2 months of working as a sales associate.
● Managing store’s inventory to ensure that we are meeting the customer’s requirements.
● Training new associates and teaching them about customer service.
● Working with other associates to maximize the sales.
● Interact with suppliers to explore new products available in the market to keep ourselves up to date.
Hello World! I’m a full stack developer Intern. Currently, I am working towards a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science Honours (3rd year). I like being updated about the software space, case studies of different individuals and companies which I will be sharing with everyone.
SMJPS, New Delhi
2017 - Present
Bachelors of Computer Science Honours
University of Manitoba
- Connect Three
- Bingo Watch, Group project of HCI Course
- Release Tracker